Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mandy came over to watch the oc. It wasn't on. And I didn't really want the company. Meh.

I told her how the other night, I was all crazy... and then my upsetedness turned into being about Shawna. And it always turns into that. And she was like that's why you need to go into therapy. I was about to tell her to fuck herself... but I said I think she needs therapy because she has unresolved issues. I mean for god's sake. You mom cheated on your dad. Yeah. No big surprise there... like. Get over it. At least she's still around.

I hated seeing her today. Usually it's good seeing her... but like... it's this whole Ian thing I think. I can't handle it anymore. i don't want to hang out tomorrow with a bunch of people while still being alone.

Whatever. If someone phones me i'll go. But if they don't... I'm not going to phone around. So whatever. Like... we're going to a bar... so if I go.. I'm going to get SO damn drunk... that when I get home I'll probably either vomit profusely... or try to kill myself. :P Either one isn't that great. Hmm. Whatever. Or I'll stay out all night with some people who don't even really like me all that much.

Mandy and I are definitely growing apart. She's becoming a self-centered bitch, and I'm becoming a huge dork. Hooray! Not. It's gonna suck not having someone I can talk to, and have them not give a shit. WHATEVEr. I'm angry now. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker