Friday, April 07, 2006

LOLA

I didn't walk to school this morning, so I didn't see that girl. Heh. Probably a good thing. :P

Anyway... so I thought about it all last night, and I like started crying. Cuz like... okay. I thought I was for like a while, but then I saw this episode of Popular where Ms Glass admits she's a lesbian... etc... and then she and Lily get beat up. That fucking freaked the shit out of me, cuz I never realized that like... that happened to women to. I don't know why I didn't realize that. Hmm. So I'm like rethinking everything. heh. I don't think I am. Cuz like... Yeah. I dunno. I don't have to decide now. So whatever. Or figure it out now anyway. Decide... hardly a decision. Meh.

Anyway... I don't wanna be. Right now. haha.

I want those fucking shirts and he doesn't fucking get it at all! GODDAMN IT. GIVE THEM TO ME!!!! Rawr. :P I should just come right out and ask for them. Like... either bring them to me, or I will come get them. Heh. Meh. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker