Saturday, April 01, 2006

COMPUTER! NEW! AH! MAYBE! MONDAAAAAY!

Heh.

So. I went looking for a new computer today. :) I found it. It's like totally the computer of my dreams. Well not really... but anything to keep my mind off of things you know? Heh.

But anyway... it's an iMac. Chris was all... katy you don't want an mac... i could give you my photoshop if you got a pc... and i was all... chris. I want a mac. So yeah. Chris took me to the mac store... and like... there's this thing you can buy that'll make pc programs compatible... whateverness. So I could just get that. Ha. Sucker. :P

But yes. There's this guy... on my msn. Randomly added me. I hate it when they do that. But whatever. Apparently his name is Aaron Carter. But he's not nick's brother. Ha. Yeah... funny. Not really... hm. So I'm wondering if he's lying. :) But oh well.

I'm still pissed at mandy. But whatever. *avoids situation til can't stands no more*. And I believe she's doing the same thing. She knows I'm pissed. And if she doesn't... she's obviously way too wrapped up in herself... or should I say Ian? Hm? Ew. I'm so bitter, it's hilarious. :P Except I'm not. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker