Monday, March 27, 2006

The puddles are kicking my ass.

The snow is melting. Which means puddles. Lots of them. Anyway... I was trying to avoid them on my walk home... I did not succeed. I did for a little while... and then there were just too many! And then it happened. I stepped in a puddle that pretty much soaked my whole foot. So I was like... fine. Fuck it. And I just walked through all the puddles from then on. I was almost home anyway. My foot was very heavy cuz it was soaked. Yeah. Good times...

So like. In April, "some" of us are being set up for practicums. So there's a chance some people won't get some. Obviously. Those who don't qualify. I'm most likely one of those people. Basically because the teachers pick who... and Fred hates me. So yeah. I'm not gonna let it bother me though. I don't think I want to do this for real life anyway... I just wanted this as a starting point? haha. Oh that's bad. Means I need to save money for more school. But I'm so taking a year off. Cuz yeah. I didn't get a year off. Bah. Or I could just design stuff for family... and then branch out after that. But they'd have to pay me... I need to make a living too. Heh. This ain't no freeby shit. Blah.

I've been so pissy today. Ugh.

I hate things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker