Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Brothers!

Okay. So the movie Rent. I didn't really like... cuz I didn't get it. thought it was kinda pointless... basically no plot except a bunch of "bohemians" getting mad at landlord guy. Whatever. But the song "La Vie Boheme"... I love for some reason. It's hilarious. I already know the words. Oh yes. I'm ashamed. I have a dance too. :P For one part. It's the thing he does when he's dancing on the table and he's like "going against the grain... etc." HILARIOUS. But yeah. Movie sucked. :P And I hated Maureen. Couldn't stand her. Goddamn. Yeah. She pissed me off. But anyway.

Usually, musicals and I don't get along. But I like the songs. The plots never make sense. :P

And I was thinking after I saw it... that Law and Order should have a musical episode. I'd totally watch that. Not that I don't watch the other episodes. I love Law and Order. PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker