Friday, March 31, 2006

Idiocy.

Fuck you. Directed at everyone who doesn't like me... or treats me like crap in some way or another.

You know what's not fun? Being invited on a double date when you're the fifth wheel. Fuck that shit. Needless to say, when the movie was done, I asked to go home. Pretended I was super beat. But really, I just didn't want to spend the evening with an asshole, who doesn't tell my ANYTHING. Fuck you mandy. I can't believe you.

You could have at least warned me you guys were... "going out". Or starting to. Whatever. I would have liked a warning so I could have avoided the situation entirely. I hate you so much right now. And if you don't start telling me what's up... I'm scared that I won't be able to talk to you anymore. For quite some time. And fuck you.... "I love you so much Katy... you mean so much to me... I thought about you today..." WTH. She only said that because Ian likes her and she didn't want me to get mad at her... when she should have just come right out and told me. So yeah.

Fuck both of you. Oh yeah... plus. I really didn't wanna hear them fucking tonight. That would have just killed me. So yeah. what a good day, hey?

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF.

For like 3 weeks. We'll see how I feel then... ugh. I really hate her. Why can't she just talk to me about it? I really don't care... it's just that... she didn't tell me. She doesn't tell me a goddamn thing. And I don't know why! BLAH.

Love ya Chelsi. If you read this. :P That was fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker