Friday, March 31, 2006

Plus I was afraid that I would punch her in the face... and then get my ass kicked. :P I was like... fucking shaking with rage. It was scary. I have issues. :) And I'm trying to get rid of them through my schoolwork... being creative and shit. Yeah. Whatever. It's not working. Clearly.

At least my heart doesn't feel that broken (To tell you the truth, I just wanted to be that kid's friend... but not anymore.) ... like when Shawna died... and I had to go to work the next day... my heart. Was. Broken. There was nothing there. And I can't believe I fall for these people's tricks... she just wanted me to go, so she could look better by comparison. Why else? Yeah, I'm ugly. I get that. I'm trying to work on it though. Ugh.

I have such a high self confidence... I'm awesome.

I really hope she doesn't try to phone me tomorrow. Cuz I'm afraid I'll flip out... and hang up. Or just hang up. Hm. Either one would work I guess. Times like these I wish I had caller ID. Gr.

Oh yeah. And... I'm pretty sure he called me fat. I should have kicked his fucking ass right then and there. Fucking jerk. WHY AM I SO ANGRY? AHHHH. It's annoying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker