Thursday, March 23, 2006

So...

I emailed Kevin that other day. And he emailed me back about half an hour ago. He's obviously still alive. Heh. But of course he like emails back the day that I'm like.. hmm... well I logged into Cupid yesterday.. haha... and someone sent me something so I was like ooo. Yay. :P But anyway. I dunno. I'm so wanted. Haha. Or not at all... I just wish I were. Meh. I asked for the shirts, but then I was like, I'm jk... which I shouldn't have done. Goddamnit. He's just not gettin' it is he? :P They're really cool... one says: "I'm blogging this." I thought it was cute... and very me. :P Well... used to... no yeah. And the other says: "Obey Gravity! It's the Law!" I laughed so hard when I saw that... I was all... I want that... and he said he'd get it for me... ahem. :P I should be grateful, which I am. But I also want them... like soon. sigh.

I found a bunch of dumb cds in the basement, that looked like they weren't written on... but they were. So I made a list of what's on them, and added them to my collection. Silly Chris. He just lost 2 cds. Not very good ones, but whatever. They're okay.

So I'm going to Regina tomorrow evening with Wesley. We're gonna visit Mandy, stay over night and then it's off to Wes' grandma's house. Haha. WOO. Hopefully she doesn't remember that I was the one who didn't help. THERE WAS NO ROOM TO SIT! Grr.

But whatever. So yeah. I'm stocking up on a lot of music. Heh. Computer! I won't see you for so long! 2 days! AHHHHHH. Well.. like a day more like it. Saturday. *shudder* Haha. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker