Sunday, April 09, 2006

Haha.

So I just spent like 8 hours with Mandy and Ian. It was not horrible at all... for me anyway. I was totally... cool. I guess I must really be over him. Not sure I was ever... into him anyway. Haha. Victory is so mine. But I've decided that I'm going to just be a happier person in general. Cuz yeah. I just think it'd be better. Meh.

They must be so sick of me though... We went out to get food, and like... of course I had to drive... and then we got food, and then I just drove... far. Lots. You can't let me be the one to drive when mandy's in the car cuz we have this route that I must go on. :P It's not my fault. It's the law of the traditions. Yeah. So whatever... ian kept being like... don't you have school tomorrow? And I was like yeah... but I don't need much sleep... except I do. :P Meh.

Yeah I dunno. I had fun. Heh. Tried to like... yeah I dunno. :P

I think they made out in front of my house though... I have a horrible habit of looking out the window at people, but not wanting them to see me... haha. I guess spying. Meh. :P Haha. I'm such a loser freak and need a hobby, but whatever. I knew he didn't wanna be hanging out with me like after hour 2... but oh well. His eyes were red... was he high? Perhaps. Hmm. Strange. And sad. But yeah. It's good news. I'm happy for Mandy. :) Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker