Thursday, March 29, 2007

Oh, and when I got home from work, my mother was home, cuz she had the day off... so we went shopping. I somehow managed to get her to buy Happy Feet, a movie neither of us have seen, and as she was contemplating, a man who just came into the store leaned next to her and was like, that's a good movie! I watched it last night and I cried. And then he walked away. It was pretty hilarious... I think...? Haha.

And I got her to buy me sunchips. mistake. I have no self-control. oh well... they were tasty. Well, it's not like I ate ALL of them... just... almost. :P But yeah, she was being all nice and stuff... probably cuz she never sees me anymore and wants to treasure the time I do spend with her. ha. Aw... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

It's sweet to hear you and your mom had a great day! I'm so happy to hear that. It's always great to get along! I can't wait to see Happy Feet myself it looks really good! Have a great week!

April 01, 2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks, you too! :D

April 02, 2007 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker