Monday, April 02, 2007

Katy's in love and it scares her still...

I'm talking to Wesley on msn... and he asked me if it was wrong that he wants to be in love with someone older than him... and i was like... how old?... and he was like... not 40... and I'm like... whoa. And I wanted to say yes wesley... very wrong. And then I remembered how I didn't really want to go out with Jordan at first cuz he was... you know... five years older. But then I fell in love with him... so that's what I told Wesley, I told him... I dunno... I think sometimes you can't really help who you love, wesley...

and it turned out to be exactly what he wanted to hear. :P

And then I realized I've turned into a complete sap. A huge sap.

I want to live with Jordan. I hate leaving him to come home... I really do. I just want to hug him... sigh.

Yep. Sap. Sheesh...

Only a few months... maybe... I need him to pay me back before I can live with him though. :P And he just moved, cuz I told him he could move before he paid me back... cuz I hated his other place. :P So... yeah... ah well.

I dunno...

I'm so back into pop music. Scary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I love love. I am glad everything is still going good. When do you think you will move in with him?

April 02, 2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker