Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Katy learned how to turn files into PDFs! Hooray! You can see!





The "first" (by which I mean last) one is Guy (like Key... but with a g). Or Pierre as my teacher called him. He was drawn while I was first learning Illustrator.
Second one is a picture I played with and am putting in my cd thing... on the tray part... for behind the cd. *thumbs up* Except it looks way cooler than this, cuz I made it all solarized. Yeah. It's crazy and black and stuff. I like it.
It took me forever to figure out which one was Jeff and which one was Ben. :P I really, really hope I got it right. That's The Exit. My new... uh... "favourite" band. Sure. They're good. I like em. Woo! I'm making their cd cover... without permission, so don't tell anyone. :P And I stole that picture. But google stairs and you'll be able to find it. Heh. :P Cya later!

Okay, so they're not in the right order, but I'm sure you can figure it out. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker