Sunday, March 19, 2006

Love and t-shirts.

When I was watching Thumbelina one day... my mother came in and asked me why I like that movie so much. I said I didn't know.

I know. I want that. I want someone to sing to me and tell me to let them be my wings. :P

There was one person. Kevin. But I haven't talked to him in like a month. We went out like 3(?) times. All to movies. Let's see. Batman Begins... yep three. Longest yard and serenity. Yep. Cool. But the thing is... he got me shirts for my bday... and he got them like a month ago from the site... but he still hasn't... given them to me? I know his birthday's coming up sometime soon... so perhaps I should email him? I dunno. But we take turns emailing basically. We have this one going from like... I dunno. While ago. I sent the last one, I'm sure of it. But I guess if I want those shirts... :P Haha. I'm kidding. He's pretty cool. In the geekiest way ever. But still awesome.

I never gave him my phone number. :P Haha. Maybe I should be nicer? Maybe. But I didn't wanna be all... I LOVE YOU LET'S DO IT. Cuz I dunno if I like him anymore. I'm worried that he found someone else. Is that wrong? WERE WE GOING OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE? Probably not. I think we were just like movie buddies. But no good movies have been coming out. So that's why we stopped I guess. Meh. Yeah, I should email him sometime. Like tomorrow... or the next day. But soonish. Fuck, I want those shirts. :P I'm such a greedy jerk. OH well. Yay katy! Baha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker