Friday, March 17, 2006

Scrubs/ Happy St Patrick's Day! Woo!

My love for Scrubs has returned! Not that I ever stopped liking it... I just didn't know when it was on anymore. Season 2 has been sitting in the living room for quite some time... it's Chris'... but when I saw 2 new episodes the other night... I was like. My god. I LOVE IT! Heh. So yeah... Sigh. So that's what I'm watching now... I have one more episode of Popular to watch. The last one. I don't think I want it to end, which is why I started Scrubs before I finished Popular... hmm. Peculiar. Anyway.

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD! Overkill by Colin Hay. *faints* :P

So yes. Tonight, I'm not going out. Mainly because I have no one to go with. But whatever. I don't need people. I have movies. Deliverance was on last night, so I taped it... I watched the beginning part... and that kid with the banjo... it woulda been so much better if he had kicked that guitar guy in the face when he came over to him. But yeah. So I'm gonna watch that. And then I'm gonna watch American History X again... cuz I have to take it back tomorrow. Boo. AND THEN. I dunno... Probably watch Harry Potter... the new one? I've seen it... but haven't watched it on dvd yet. Meh. I bought it though... yeah. Well anyway. Another episode of Unsolved Mysteries is creeping up fast. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker