Friday, February 17, 2006

Oops?

So I told mom Chris and I might be getting tattoos next weekend. WHAT? You don't want one of those! Uh... yes I do. NO. Yes, I need it. *silence* Didn't I tell you about Linda's story when Kelly got her HP tattoo on her arm? Mom, first of all, I would never get a HP tattoo. WHAT if you get a job one day, and everyone will see it? No one will see it... I want it on my foot. I wear socks. (ah socks! Rock on! Haha... sigh) Well what if you get a job one day and you have to wear pantyhose? Never gonna happen.

She doesn't really get it. She just doesn't like them cuz she doesn't like needles. She tried to talk me out of it by telling me it really hurts... well of course it does! It's a needle! Geez...

So yeah. I still want it. But maybe it will have to wait til I move out?... haha. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker