Thursday, March 02, 2006

Katy. Can. Draw... on a computer.

I'm so excited! I can actually draw guys! Ahhhhh. Haha. Yeah... well... k.

I drew this guy... on the computer. Heh. Anyway... it almost looks like he belongs on Clone High, cuz of the way he's outlined... I dunno it's pretty sweet.

Even Fred said it was looking pretty good. FRED. He never compliments my stuff... he usually only praises Stacey. Oh well. That's cuz she's like... real artist type. GRr. Haha. But yeah, it's like the best drawing I've ever done... out of anything. Ever. Hahaha. That might be a little much, but I'm not that good of an artist... So I was feeling pretty good... yeah. It was nice. Compared to yesterday... ugh. That was just bad. Yeah.

I copied him from a real picture. Sort of. I added a beret. Cuz I couldn't figure out how I should do his hair. Haha. He was pretty much bald anyway. So yeah. I might send a copy, Chels... heh. Along with your bday present and that other picture I was sposed to send you... it's pretty awesome. Hahaha. :P

And I have tomorrow off! This is like the best day ever! Yay! And Mandy's gonna phone me later, so I'll tell her all of this... yeah. It'll be great. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker