Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beh?

Hmm. So... that one test I studied for. I got 100. Woo. Heh.

I'm such a loner freak. It's fun... but not really. Oh well. I prefer to be by myself. Indeed. Just keep telling myself that...

I might be dying my hair this weekend. Mandy is supposed to do it. So we'll see if it actually happens. did I already say that one day? Heh. Think I did. Oh well. I watched some thing on Press Your Luck... it was about Micheal Landers: The man who beat the Press Your Luck system'. Haha. I made that title up, but that's what it should have been. EXcept it was just him beating it. He memorized the pattern of the light thing... took him six months. Ha. Ended up getting the money after producers were like... waah. Yeah I dunno. I thought it was interesting. Unsolved Mysteries is on now. Bye.

I feel like reading about another mass murder... the Shell Lake Massacre was really interesting... I read that how long ago though?... man. Get back on that. First I have to finish the one about Dian Fossey. Sigh. It's taking waaaaaaay longer than expected. Haha. :P Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker