Saturday, February 18, 2006

Very Sad.

I can't be alone next Friday. I can't. Wes said he might not hang out with me... cuz his boyfriend's coming back tomorrow... and next Friday is obviously... a Friday.
I can't be alone because I'm afraid I will try to hurt myself. I think my mom will be here though. She doesn't really talk to me though.

I woke up this morning, and I was so sad. I immediately headed for my Gordon Lightfoot cd. I don't know I was so sad... I just was. Am. Still. And now I'm drinking to numb the pain. And I'm getting a headache, cuz I took off my glasses cuz I was crying.

I decided to put my glasses back on. Heh.

So yeah. I think I've developped a crush on Christina Ricci. Haha. I watched Casper yesterday, and I LOVE that movie so so much. Sigh. And then last night I requested to watch Sleepy Hollow with mah friends. And we did. She looks very very different with bonde hair. Yes. And I rented Pumpkin earlier this evening and plan to watch it as soon as I get off the computer. It has her in it, and the guy from Popular, Emory Dick (in the show). Yeah. Just wanted to see it again. And it was free cuz VHQ is crazy. BASTARDS. Yeah. I'm done. I need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker