Tuesday, February 07, 2006

job?

So I figured out why I was so depressed. It was because I was jobless. Heh. Well... am jobless. :P

But maybe not for long??!!!! Haha. It's a good thing I came home sick today... or I woulda missed the call that the video store gave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thursday at 6. I'm so fucking stoked. Except it's not at the one by my house... it's the one way by Mandy's house. Heh. So... yeah. OH WELL. VIDEO STORE! AHH!

Haha. So yeah. I'm pretty excited I guess you could say. It's been a while since I've had an interview... well let's face it... I only ever had one. And I got the job. Damn Burger King. :P

That was a horrible day too... I remember that. Well it wasn't a good experience. So yeah. That's what I meant. Heh.

So now, I'm yeah. Still really coughy and sick, but whatever. Katy has a job interview! She might not go broke! Yaydom! Heh.

Can't get hopes up though. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker