Friday, February 10, 2006

So... job interview didn't go too well. Haha. I suck at life. :P Oh well. I've got friends, and that's all that matters. Well... one friend at least... well no more than that. Sigh.

Wes and I have begun watching the Batman movies... in order. They rock. So hard. Woo.

Then we played piano. We're gonna get back to good. Heh. Although he's pretty good... I don't think he ever lost it. I sure did though. Sigh. I just... totally gave up at piano. And that makes me semi-sad.

Ugh. Mandy's talking to me. She makes me so nervous sometimes. Like, I'm mad... but I can't... divulge that information to her or something. She... ugh I'm like shaking. What the hell. Shaking with rage? Perhaps. Haha.

Whatever. I so don't care. DON'T CARE. Ahhhh. Sigh. I can't believe her sometimes... but oh well. She's leaving and I won't have to deal with this crap anymore.

I discovered Wes' dad died the same day as Shawna... but like 10 years ago. Aw. I knew that was a bad day. Well... I'm gonna go play hold 'em on the tv. Heh. Gotta love Max. :P Still shaking. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker