Monday, January 23, 2006

ELECTION DAY

:P

So... apparently this is the most depressing day of the year. It was actually a really nice day. Beautiful outside. I felt healthy. And good. Tomorrow I probably won't... especially if the Conservatives win.

Now I'm not particularly into politics... like to keep my distance. But I did take advantage of voting in the advanced... voting. Yeah. Wasn't that great. But why wouldn't I vote? It's free. And I can pretend I'm actually making a difference. Blah.

I didn't want to vote ndp... because I have my personal reasons... heh. But really... there was no one else. I could have voted liberal... but who wants to? They obviously need a break from power to get their shit together. And even if I had magical powers I don't think I could get the green party into government. Damn. :P No fucking way I was voting for that creepy smile guy. Stephen Harper. That's the principal from Boston Public. He pushes kids into lockers.

So I was left with only one. well... there was independant.. and the COMMUNIST PARTY. Yeah. I know. Wth? So whatever. Next time... it'll probably be liberal. But I can't tell you for sure. Hopefully in four years they'll be ready for the power to be placed back into their greedy hands. I'm not making any sense. Bye.

Still thinking about looking for those grad pics chelsi... haha. :P I'll probably do it later tonight... gonna watch election shit though... try to use my mind to control things... yeah. Or yell at the tv... and stuff. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker