Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sigh. Edward.

You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!



January is just flying by (thank god). School is still fine.

I forgot to add something to my last entry... or the entry before... I dunno. Somewhere I assuered myself I would not be in the same place as I was last year. Except I'll be in the same house. Yeah. Well, an add-on. I'll most likely still be in singledom which I don't exactly have a problem with... I guess. Whatever. Well I could go out with this one guy, but I don't want to, cuz he's... "too" nice you know... so it's like creepy. Yeah. Blah. I haven't talked to Kevin in a while... I don't think he ordered that shirt for me. Which is just the beginning of many disappointments, I'm sure. :P jk. Blah.

I'll just stick to knitting scarves and waiting for the Great Big Sea concert.

Hey. Maybe I could just start selling scarves... and when I learn how to knit mitts.. then those too. Hmm. People like scarves. Chris does still owe me 100 bucks. That bastard. Blah. Something's probably on tv right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker