Monday, January 16, 2006

This song is SO ME! Haha.

So, Mandy said "Spitting Games" by Snow Patrol reminded her of me. I listened to it, and started laughing cuz it's so true... well... the beginning anyway... I can't really understand the rest of the song, so I need to look up the words. Haha. :P

School's okay. Meh.

Gave my two weeks, but you know that already, Chelsi. heh. I'm updating! I forgot about this... I didn't even update my lj for like 8 days. I was impressed with myself. Hehe.

So I bought season one of Popular. I love that show... I spend too much money but oh well. Need to stop, cuz now I'm out of a job. Heh. Sigh. :P

I still haven't looked for my grad pics, and I need to send copies of the pics I took in NB to Val.

Bah. I've begun to knit a different scarf. It's going to be black and red, all stripy like if it works out. Which I hope it does, cuz it's for Mandy. Cuz she's moving in February.. sigh.

Well, now I can pretty much assure myself that I won't be where I was last year... excpet... same house, you know. But I meant... lifewise. Yeah. Okay. I'm done. Heh. Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker