Thursday, December 15, 2005

So... I was standing around today... and when I do that, I tend to think too much. And I was thinking about Christmas. And how the 24th is Christmas eve. And how I'll probably have to work that day. AND how that's the 10 month mark for Shawna. Yeah... I think on Christmas I just wanna stay in bed. Open my presents then go to bed. :P I dunno. I might be going to the farm on xmas.. or my dad wants me to go out to his for supper. I don't want to exactly. I'm having... issues with that man... yeah. He doesn't know it... and I don't wanna talk about em. :)

So yes. I bought a dress today. It's very pretty. Indeed. And it was on double sale. Haha. :P It was a sign.

Haha. I just remembered I had let Casey outside... like a half hour ago... so I got up... got half way to the stairs and was like... no I let him in. Good. Phew.

Criminal Minds is such a good show. Yeah.

5 DAYS TIL SERENITY!!!!!!!!!1 FUCK YEAH! Such a good movie. Indeed. Loved it. Love Firefly. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker