Thursday, November 24, 2005

First post... heuh. *thinking sound*

So, I dunno. This is weird font. What's goin' on? My mom said penis. I laughed really really hard. Cuz we were looking at this inflatable snowman thing for your lawn, and they were in a big 'globe' of sorts... sposed to look like a snowglobe. Anyway, they had things coming out from between their legs into like... the front of the thing inside the globe thing... I dunno. They looked like penises. Yeah. My mom is funny. And has a dirty mind. :P Oh well.

I phoned Val this evening. She seems to be doing all right I guess. As much as you can be on the 9 month mark. Hmm. Geez.

I bought so much crap today, probably because I was sad. Spending money is fun. Anyway, I bought these crayons... they're so smooth to write with, it's insane. And I bought markers that will never dry out! Cuz they're liquid. So they'll probably evaporate or something. And I bought movies... one for my mom. for xmas.

I'm going to find that picture I started drawing of me and Shawna. We were like 7 or something. It's cute. It's from a picture... I kinda suck at drawing, but I guess it's my own crappy style. Meh. I kinda liked it.. but gave up. Val's way too mellow for her own good, it seems. Like... patient. I dunno. I am so not that patient. Sometimes wish I were. Oh well. So yeah. Um... I'm done. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker