Saturday, March 29, 2008

My desktop at the moment...



This picture is my desktop right now. I love it. It's of me, my brother (in the hat), my cousin who died in January, Rachael and her brother David (who died back in... '94?)... back in like... I dunno... '89? How old do I look there? (I'm the little one.) My sweater says "Hug me, I'm a loonie!" and has loons on it... It's so freakin' awesome. Hehe. It makes me smile... :P

I'm almost done my geology essay which is due Monday and then I still have to start my English reader response type essay which is due Tuesday. :P It was a really good book... I recommend reading it... it's called Family Matters by ... um... something Mistri...? Geez, where is that book...?

Must get back to writing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker