Thursday, March 13, 2008

Walking around in the stormy weather...

Jordan has gone to Toronto... he left today.. his flight was three hours late departing... :P

I miss him already. I don't know what to do by myself anymore. That's sad.

:P

Like... don't get me wrong, I have an assload of stuff to do... finish reading a book, write a paper, ... study? :P Lots to do, just don't want to.

He phoned me when he landed and said he got depressed halfway to Toronto... cuz no Katy for four days. :P And I was like geez... come on, you're happy to have a break from me. Sigh. He's supposed to be back either late Sunday or Monday sometime. Yay! :P He went there to get our new car. Driving it back with Mike... who we bought it from for super cheap. Such a steal... then we're going to Edmonton (I hope) cuz we gots to go to IKEA. Get us some necessary furniture... well... necessary to make me feel better. :P About the look of the house... haha. :P

Debt sucks, by the way. I've been applying for graphic design jobs, but no one has called me back. It's incredibly retarded. Whatever though. I got a raise and work less... so... I get paid the same. Yeah, not bad. Benefits too. Neat, I guess. I have to go to the optometrist soon... my eyes are being super annoying these days...


Whoa, just zooming through my iTunes, I found The Exit again. I was in love with these guys back in graphic design school. :P Brin thought I had excellent taste in music... huge variety. :P Whatever. I do, but still... haha. Oh, it's also an awesome taste in music. Coheed and Cambria too... I should listen to them again. Yeah...

Oh yeah, I remember that other project I could work on while Jordan's gone... I have a few ads to work on for his friend...'s business. It's pretty awesome. It's for like, surround sound systems and home theatres... for all the work I'm doing he's going to install shit in our house... it's gonna kick so much ass. We have to buy everything, but no charge for labour. Cuz... labour for labour, you know. :P But yeah, that'll be awesome whenever it happens. I'm assuming not for quite some time. Oh well. That's okay. It's good practice for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker