Sunday, March 25, 2007

That guy at the graphic design place did call on friday... but of course I was on the road... going to winnipeg... which kind of sucked... cuz... it's winnipeg. Ew. :P I had never been there and do not wish to return.

Anyway... so I have an interview with him tomorrow at 4. I'm a little nervous, cuz I think I'm probably too shy to work in that type of... he said it was a very social based business or something like that... I dunno. Katy doesn't really like people though... :P

But yeah. If I did get the job, that'd be neat, but I don't think I will just because of what I stated in the above paragraph. :P

Plus, I really like the job I just got... I don't have to deal with anyone, ever! Ah! It rocks. :P And I looove getting off at 230. It's sweet.


omg, I had a quizno's sub for the first time today. So delicious. Mmm.

That's about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the job. I am sure u will get it.

March 25, 2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker