Wednesday, March 21, 2007

work and junk

Work is good... but today I screwed up one of the transcripts, cuz I didn't know how to deal with VOX POP. Gah. :P But they told me and I fixed it...

but he says I'm doing well.

But... do you know how... annoying it gets when you have to write down what stupid teengers say? And they're all excited and you can't really decipher what it is they're saying? And they're all shouting at once? :P Yeah... that sucked. But I got to hear several time today (about 20), about the stabbing at my old high school yesterday. Good stuff... except... not at all... annoying.

I heard a brief clip of something that happened in the states and how some boy killed a little boy... like his whole family killed the kid or somethign? I should look that up... it sounded interesting. Horrible, but interesting. I'm sick of Saskatchewan news. :P

I know so much about what's going on now... before I was absolutely oblivious... sadly, not anymore. Shame, really... :P Yay, two more days til the weekend! :P

Jordan wanted me to go to Winnipeg with him on Friday... like tell work I had an appointment or something... in other words lie to my new employers, and I was like fuck no.

Plus, I realized today, that the provincial budget comes out on Thursday, and so Friday's gonna be fuckin' ass busy. Thursday too, probably. Wait, that's tomorrow. Dang... :P Anyway, I'm gonna go have a nap.

OMG, it snowed this morning. It was so lame. It's all pretty much gone now... but I mean... first day of spring my ass. :P



I found it... the news story... here ...all I can say is ew. I shouldn't have read that. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker