Wednesday, September 07, 2011

forgot to take my pill...

So I forgot to take my pill today... and now I'm completely just overreacting to Jordan wanting to stay out and talk with his friends. At the bar. I was like, let's fucking go, I didn't get my food and I'm fucking hungry. And he's like well i can get a ride home with morgan...

But then I went and sped a while and realized, fuck, I need to take my pills every day, not just when I feel like it :P... cuz... yeah. Wasn't feeling very good. And now I've had two mama burgers (delicious) and feel like a fucking pig.

I don't really know what's going on with us right now... I guess we'll see what happens this weekend in Toronto...

This may be the lack of drugs talking, but sometimes I miss single life. Not that it was that great, but I feel kind of chained down. And that we're stuck in such a fucking hole. It totally sucks. Also, Jordan didn't tell me he was dropping off Gizmo at the babysitter's tonight.. I would have stopped by before I went to work. I love that dog.

You know what? I love Lady Gaga. Love.

Yeah, my friend Amy is making me jealous with her numerous dates and etcetera. I wish I had dated as a teenager. :P I don't know... just venting.

Like, I was obligated to go out tonight, because I've started a company doing contract work for Jordan's work... and he kind of hired an employee for me... like, I didn't object, cuz he physically can't work anymore... so... like... that's fine. But I don't know what the hell to say. And all you guys are talking about is shit I don't care about. I want to go home and pack. And he was just all blah blah blah blah. Gawd, like... I'm glad you found a new friend, but you could have just done this for me. Well, not really since I'm the boss, but Jordan did do all the talking.

Anyway... I just want to go to bed.

Oh yeah, another thing I'm annoyed about is that I haven't had any classes this week because the teachers are on strike... and it's so annoying that the union and the school keep blaming each other. I'm all for unions. Nothing against them. Think they're asking a little much with the new terms, but they need a better deal than 5.5% over three years. That's fucking stupid.

Sweary-pants tonight. Sorry Jaimie! lol. I promise I'll be in a better mood the next time I update, I just needed to vent. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

hahahah, I hope you are doing better. Cheer up. Sorry I am not laughing. I have just been feeling blah abt love myself. Sucks.

I hope you and Jordan are doing okay!!!! My love life right now is BLAH!

September 11, 2011 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker