Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I saw Wicked

Last Sunday, the 20th. OH. MY. GAWD. amazing. Almost beat out Phantom for my favourite... so close. Cats was still really good too... I hated Fame :P

So yes, all I've been listening to when I go on the compy is "Popular" and "Defying Gravity" because those were the only two that downloaded. :P Downloading the rest finally... hmm... what else?...

Oh yeah. Started school on Monday. Going well so far, because we haven't done anything. But I'm excited. There are four girls in the class - including myself - and so I've made friends with two of them... we eat lunch together.. nice, awkward lunch. lol. full of silences. But whatever. I'm sure we'll have more to talk about when we start doing stuff. Yeah. I'd like the other girl to join us, but she doesn't seem terribly interested... I don't wanna be the snotty girl who leaves her out... Maybe tomorrow I'll sit near her. Probably.

La la laaaa la. You'll be popular. Just not quite as popular as MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Such an awesome musical. I want to see it again. :D

Oh, and Jordan and I are going to Las Vegas in a few weeks for a weekend! I'm totally excited, I've never been outside Canada. Should be amazing!!!!!!!!

K, that's it for now. Gotta go to bed soon, I guess. Blah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Yay, you are back!!! You have motivated me to write as well.

So what are you studying? Did you sit with the other girl?

Have the awkward silences stop?

Do tell me more!

Can you show me a photo of your dog?!?

August 30, 2011 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker