Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hi Jaimie!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, a visitor!

Haha... sigh :P

OK, so... I'm unemployed. Expecting Jordan to pay for everything as of late... well, it's been like this since... mmm.. October I suppose. But yeah... so I'm applying places, but nobody out here wants to hire me :( - but I don't really want to work anyway. Don't tell Jordan that! Oh, I'm so awful. :P

Um... what else? Well.. yeah, we're moving back to Saskatchewan, I'm going to go to school there for this drafting/modeling thing... and then we'll be back in our house (because it didn't sell last summer, which I guess was a blessing in disguise - though that city really gets on my nerves sometimes). Ooo, so much pressure writing for an audience... of one. lol.

Oh man, the other day I was looking for stuff to put in my portfolio, and I found this weirdass picture of some random guy from years ago... NO IDEA who he is. And there were two pics of him that I burned onto this cd... I must have had a crush on him or something. I know it wasn't creepy stalker Colin, and it certainly wasn't Kevin... or Jordan for that matter... but I can't for the life of me figure out who it is! And it's super creepy!

Ah, the things we used to do, eh?

Man... When I'm bored I tend to look back at old emails I've saved.. and I read them and I'm like.. you gotta be kidding me. I am so stupid. How did anyone even continue talking to me? lol. Why? But oh well...

I'm on WeightWatchers now... a week and a half. Lost 5 pounds though! So I hope that continues. It's cause I'm not constantly stuffing my face anymore... I miss cookies. And chips. Sigh...

But can't dwell on that, I've got a hot body to look forward to! hahahaha... Hmmm.... what else, what else?

I don't know. Oh right. The kitten keeps going into heat and pissing on my blanket. That's really annoying. I washed it this morning, layed it out to dry, and she peed on it again. So it's hanging up to dry - again - after washing it - again. Just don't have the money at the moment to get her spayed. She must be spayed. I don't get why people don't spay and neuter their cats... I mean... if you can wait long enough it's really cheap. Anyway, I'm blabbing.

Get to work on your blog, Jaimie! Hehehehe. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker