Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whoa.

Wow. Thank god I have an automatic login :P cuz i was about to be like, I have no idea how to get on this thing to update it.

I'm in Ottawa now, going to school to be a mechanical technician. Finals are goin on right now. Then next weekend or possibly wednesday I'm putting up the christmas tree. Jordan's family is coming for Christmas. Should be interesting. They're nice, I like them. Then on the 27th back to Saskatoon for almost 2 weeks! Really excited about that. Get to see mandy and wes and jessica. And Amy. Who was just in Ottawa for a conference so we had a great drunken friday night. Ah, soooo much fun.

Anyway, I read the last post I made, and I am so in love with that title I think I will start writing again. So that's something to do over Christmas.

Also, I'm reading the last harry potter book again before I see the movie. Gonna see it with mandy, should be awesome.

What else...? Oh crap, I still haven't phoned my stepmom since moving here in September. Shit. I should get on that.

Jordan brought home a kitten at the beginning of October, and Missy (border collie we've had since January... got her from some dumbass friend of Mandy's...) was so scared of it we ended up giving Missy to Jordan's parents, who were in desperate need of a dog (theirs passed away a year ago, and they loooove dogs and were looking). So yeah, she's much happier and Parker has learned to love the kitten. Her name is Luna.

Anyway... I guess I'll go watch some TV or something... or study. But that's for chumps. :P I need to change my philosophy on life, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker